SOGET treats Quality as standard
SOGET is certified under the UNI EN ISO 9001 and UNI EN 17100 standards: a guarantee of quality and high professional standards
Adopting a Quality Management System means being able to coordinate all the activities that determine the quality of each translation, localisation and DTP service carried out, with significant advantages, such as:
- Rationalised and documented management of human and technological resources
- Optimised organisational procedures through standardised processes and compliance checks
- Qualified project managers
- Technologically advanced process management tools
Soget is committed to providing high-quality multilingual solutions, on time and in line with the agreed contract conditions, in order to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
View our UNI EN ISO 9001 and UNI EN 17100 certificates in PDF.
|UNI EN ISO 9001||UNI EN 17100|
In accordance with the UNI EN 17100 STANDARD, specifically aimed at determining the quality requirements of translation service providers (TSP) alone, Soget also undertakes to provide:
- language revisions, through the joint efforts of two professionals (the translator and a reviewer with specific, proven skills)
- specialised reviews, carried out by experts in the specific semantic field
Soget has always been committed to quality, and to this end has appointed an internal auditor certified by CEPAS, who ensures company audits are duly carried out.