[A single document, with numerous advantages, in one or 100 languages]
Soget may supply, in a single PDF file ready to be printed or for consultation on the screen of any PC, a number of products, including catalogues, manuals, corporate brochures and any other document, in any number of languages.
The real innovation is that, once the required language is selected on the cover, the document may be read in that same language, without skipping to different chapters or sections.
This solution allows you to print the PDF file in a single language, thus avoiding a useless waste of paper.
Furthermore, the multilingual PDF file is less heavy than most, thus enabling easier management and space savings on hard disk, CD or DVD.
Finally, if the PDF is intended for average or large-run typographical printing, our solution enables graphics and images to be colour-printed first, and then each language to be simply overprinted in black.
These innovative characteristics combine with those of the PDF files themselves, from the most commonly recognised (the possibility of inserting PDFs in internet website, CDs and DVDs) to the most specialised (e.g. high quality print profile validation on any type of paper).
PDF TRANSLATION IN ALL LANGUAGES
The fact of having a single file that contains all the language versions is in itself a great advantage, to which Soget, in executing same, adds its own technologies, based on translation memories, thus drastically reducing translation and DTP production times and costs.
The service is provided in all the languages handled by Soget, including those with right-to-left scripts (Arabic, Hebrew, Farsi, Urdu) and Cyrillic and Oriental languages.
- Multilingual production of individual PDF (Adobe Portable Document Format) files
- PDF optimisation for the purposes of internet distribution, read-only usage, digital printing, typographical printing, etc.
- PDF validation
- Translation and DTP of contents in any language and alphabet
- Creation of new graphical layouts or use of existing layouts
- Production of any document type: warrantees, instruction and maintenance manuals, catalogues, brochures, information leaflets, etc.
- Production of a second document copy in XML format.
Read our 7 languages PDF