Experts in the localisation of software, websites and multimedia content
The localisation of software and the multilingual translation of a website form the starting point for developing business opportunities in a fast and profitable manner.
The expert use of all the programming languages allows us to work in multiple directions, from making websites usable in other countries, to creating an interactive multilingual design, contributing to the process of internationalisation and localisation.
SOGET provides its specific expertise and resources in order to optimise the workflow, reducing lead times and costs, so as to:
- share communication goals with the customer, in order to provide effective translations and localisations;
- ensure compatibility with the applications, formats and languages used;
- provide pages that are “ready-to-publish”, keeping the source code unaltered and expertly managing the target language so that it displays correctly on all browsers;
- extend the localisation and translation process to include meta tags for search engines, from the SEO point of view, through the use of translation memories.
- Software localisation (applications, programmes, operating systems, applications for mobile phones and other mobile systems, ERP, etc.)
- Website localisation (personal websites, business websites, e-commerce portals, etc.)
- Multimedia localisation (Flash, Swish and any other multimedia format for distribution on CD, DVD or publication on Facebook, YouTube, etc.)