Working with SOGET means building lasting working relationships in an ever changing environment.
Soget is committed to the professional growth of its internal and external human resources, so as to offer customers fast, high quality services.
ENGLISH – FRENCH TRANSLATOR
SOGET, an Italian translation company (Milan), is looking for English>French external translators and also an in-house translator to assist us with projects for an important IT company, with which Soget has stipulated a 3-year agreement involving considerable and continuous documentation.
Types of documents:
- technical documentation (e.g. datasheets)
- technical brochures
- SW localization
- experience in IT translations
- Use of SDL Trados Studio 2014
- Willingness to submit a trial translation
Economic and payment conditions: to be defined.
If you are interested in these positions, please email your CV and full information to:email@example.com
TRANSLATORS and REVISERS
Soget is always on the look out for multilingual freelance translators with experience, professionalism and familiarity with technology.
Soget is always on the look out for interpreters with a high knowledge of languages and specific professional skills.
The role involves:
- Managing and developing complex translation projects
- Putting together teams of translators, selected and monitored based on their language skills
- Managing the workflow
- Reviewing texts and drafting glossaries
- Solving technical problems related to computer-assisted translation technologies and DTP.
- Ability to organise and coordinate human and IT resources
- Extensive computer skills, especially with regard to computer-assisted translation
- Good knowledge of English and Italian, and excellent presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in reviewing texts produced by third parties
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and a dynamic and helpful approach
- Age: under 28
Increase your professional skills:
INTERNSHIP FOR TRANSLATORS AND REVIEWERS
The internship includes:
- a specific training plan aimed at increasing the intern’s translation, localisation and reviewing skills
- the opportunity to practice one’s language skills and, at the same time, focus on all communication elements, from style to terminology
- actively checking translations
- active participation in the production process
Requirements include a translation degree or equivalent qualification and a good knowledge of computer programmes (Office suite, CAT tools, etc.). Internships are generally for a minimum of 60/90 days.
Fill in the form and send us your application: